Monday, November 24, 2008

Penelope Cruz Wants 20 Kids


Penelope Cruz wants 20 kids - she'd better get started! The Spanish actress has always wanted children - it's been a childhood dream to have a big family. Although, right now, she's enjoying her jet-setting career and isn't quite ready to play the role of "mom."

The 33-year-old says, "I'd love to have kids. Maybe I'll adopt about 20 children - that's been my dream since I was a little girl.

"I'd love children, but at the moment I'm happy with my career. If one day I have a baby I'm not going to be able to work like I do now. I can be in London one day, Miami the next, New York after that, then back to L.A.

"I travel more than some pilots!"

Cruz says when she does become a parent, she won't be giving up work entirely. "I still want to work when I have children, but not as much as I do now."

No comments: